[Swift-devel] array_mapper hangs

wilde at mcs.anl.gov wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 20 10:13:17 CDT 2010

I think the script is hanging because its trying to return physD[] without ever setting the return array parameter physD (or any member of it):

app (file physD[]) maptest(){
> touch @filename(physD[0]) @filename(physD[1]);
> }

The following examples don't use @filename in maptest. am3.swift hangs, am4.swift works. The difference is that am4 puts a value in f[] and am3 does not.