[Swift-devel] coasters and java on queen bee

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 30 12:16:51 CDT 2010

awesome, using your sites file it's working...although, weird thing is
it wasn't the java line at all. it looks like it has to do with
specifying the port on the coaster line. i usually don't specify port
for other sites (e.g. abe) but i tried that and it worked. in fact,
even if i remove the PATHPREFIX setting in your sties file it still
works as long as port is specified, if i remove the port specification
it fails as before...not sure how/why the port affects the java
version but that seems to be the case:

<execution provider="coaster" url="grid-qb.loni-lsu.teragrid.org"
jobManager="gt2:gt2:PBS"/>

<execution provider="coaster" url="grid-qb.loni-lsu.teragrid.org:2120"
jobmanager="gt2:gt2:pbs"/>

anyway, it's running...thanks!

~sk