[Swift-devel] coasters and java on queen bee

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 29 11:28:15 CDT 2010

Assuming you are starting coasters via GT2, I would suggest a few experiments with globus-job-rub to see how your path is being set up.

Similarly if you are running locally or via ssh.

I had similar problems on Abe quite a while ago, which is configured much like QueenBee, but much has changed since then both in coasters and possibly on the systems.

I suspect we need to debug a bit more ourselves before we go to the sysadmins.

- Mike