[Swift-devel] svn dirs for apps and tools

wilde at mcs.anl.gov wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 17 10:56:37 CDT 2010

Dear Students,

at the top of the swift svn repository, there are directories:

  SwiftApps -> add Montage here
  usertools/swift -> add swiftconfig etc here

I will make sure you cam all commit here. Please commit *only* to these directories for now, not in the main trunk or branch.

Note that under usertools/swift there are some old experiments I did on a set of tools like swiftrun, etc.  You might get some ideas from these, but David's project - with inout from all of us - involves a fresh look at these and a clean set of user-ready tools that we'll install into the swift/bin directory (from the main swift trunk or branch).  So track the tools here for now until they are ready to move to trunk and then branch.

When Mihael comes back to Swift work (shortly) we'll get the stable branch stable again and decide what from trunk should move there.