[Swift-devel] TC File Generator

Arjun Comar mandaya at rose-hulman.edu
Wed Jun 9 21:23:46 CDT 2010

Hey all,
I'm starting to play with swift across the OSG, and ran into the problem of
needing to add every site to my tc.data file. So I wrote a python script
that takes a sites.xml file and generates a tc.data file to accompany it. If
the input file is named sites-filename.xml then the output file is named
sites-filename.tc.data. The script is attached. It does basically everything
I need, but I don't think it's general purpose enough to work as a
maintainer script for a tc.data file (i.e. applications are hard-coded, and
there's no way short of modifying the source to add new apps). At some point
I'll modify it to actually be able to add apps to an existing tc.data file
if David's perl config script doesn't beat me to it. Let me know what you
think and if you find it useful.

Arjun Comar, Rose-Hulman '12