[Swift-devel] Re: Swift NMI B&T testing - how to add more users?

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Jul 19 04:10:12 CDT 2010

I poked around a bit more. The svn has/had a top level directory
nmi-build-test. In there, there is a subdirectory called submit-machine.
That contains most/all of the files I had on the NMI build machine.

In there: build-hourly was run by cron every hour and contains the logic
to do the almost-per-commit tests; and build-daily was run by cron every
day and does the several-different-architectures tests.

Start by trying to make build-hourly run manually on the NMI machine and I
think it should be straightforward to get it running.

--
http://www.hawaga.org.uk/ben/