[Swift-devel] stuff to do

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 15 18:35:49 CDT 2010

Most of the problems that were obvious with coaster file staging should
be fixed now. I ran a few tests for 1024 cat jobs on TP with ssh:pbs
with 2-8 workers/node (such that "concurrent" workers are tested) and it
consistently seemed fine.

I also quickly made a fake provider and I am getting a rate of about 100
j/s. So that seems not to infirm my previous suspicion.