[Swift-devel] Next Swift release

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 6 01:33:55 CST 2010

so, my expectation for the release, as we've discussed somewhat on the list
already, is to put out swift 1.0 on 12/20 which, as i see it,  involves
primarily editing of the documentation/web content more so than anything
else since all new code (and documentation associated with the new code)
going into trunk is expected to be in the 1.1. release--which hopefully we
can have out in the next few months. i'm also assuming we're sticking with
the plan to allow each release to have its own doc version along with the
code.

let me know if anyone thinks there are other things that can/should go into
the 12/20 release.

~sk