[Swift-devel] Workflow Scheduling

Bhaskar Prasad Rimal b_bprimal at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:01:21 CDT 2010

Dear All,

I want to do my thesis on Workflow based scheduling on Cloud Computing environment. Number of random generated jobs (direct acyclic graphs form) will be summitted and schedule according to proposed policy and scheduling algorithms and measure execution time, throughput, fairness and compare with other approach.

For the simulation work, which simulator (like CloudSim, Swift, SimGrid, GridSim etc) is suitable for this thesis, Could you suggest me.

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation.

Regards

Bhaskar