[Swift-devel] block allocation

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 25 10:54:52 CDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 13:30 +0000, Ben Clifford wrote:
> On Sun, 24 May 2009, Mihael Hategan wrote:
>
> > - I updated the documentation on the profile entries, but there are
> > permission problems when I try to deploy it.
>
> hmm. The docs should be updatable by anyone in the vdl2-svn unix group,
> which you are in.
>
> Please can you make a trivial change and then send me the error message?

I see that the single-page is updated. The problem is with the
multi-page.

[hategan at login swift]$ ./update.sh
--------- Updating www...  ----------
At revision 2943.
--------- Updating docs... ----------
At revision 2943.
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
./build-chunked-userguide.sh
rm: cannot remove `appmodel.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `buildoptions.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `clustering.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `coasters.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `commands.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `engineconfiguration.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `extending.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `functions.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `index.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `kickstart.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `language.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `localhowtos.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `mappers.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `overview.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `procedures.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `profiles.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `reliability.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `sitecatalog.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `techoverview.php': Permission denied
rm: cannot remove `transformationcatalog.php': Permission denied
Computing chunks...
Writing overview.php for section(overview)