[Swift-devel] Swift over Falkon on Sicortex

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 13 13:18:32 CDT 2009

Allan will be trying to gte the mechanisms for running Swift over Falkon
on the Sicortex running, and documented for the Argonne user who asked
for this recently on swift-user.

He'll be using Falkon as the job provider and ssh as the data provider,
testing initially from communicado to the Sicortex.

Ioan has an initial config running for a Falkon service on communicado
to Falkon agents on the Sicortex using ssh tunnels.

We're using communicado because we dont have any machine that mounts the
  Sicortex filesystem which runs Java, which we need for Swift and Falkon.

Ive suggested that they use swift-devel to discuss progress and problems
on this effort.