[Swift-devel] Using multiple "optional" providers

Allan Espinosa aespinosa at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri May 8 08:01:47 CDT 2009

$ ant -Dwith-provider-ln redist
... build build build ...
$ ls dist/swift-svn/lib/cog-provider-ln*
dist/swift-svn/lib/cog-provider-deef*
ls: dist/swift-svn/lib/cog-provider-deef*: No such file or directory
dist/swift-svn/lib/cog-provider-ln-2.2.jar

$ ant -Dwith-provider-deef redist
... build build build ...
$ ls dist/swift-svn/lib/cog-provider-ln*
dist/swift-svn/lib/cog-provider-deef*
ls: dist/swift-svn/lib/cog-provider-ln*: No such file or directory
dist/swift-svn/lib/cog-provider-deef-1.1.jar

Looks like my version of ant is behaving properly.

-Allan