[Swift-devel] towards a 1.0 release

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 7 10:07:22 CDT 2009

Some preliminary comments:

- a 1.0 focus on quality as you state below is good.

- features Im most eager to see in 1.0 relate to better site/tc config,
error messages, and status monitoring/reporting.

- Im interested in provenance feature that are useful to users, and the
challenge as a by-product, not an end goal.

These are all to be defined. If working on the challenge precludes
these, I will ask that we drop out of that, again.

Mike