[Swift-devel] Re: coaster issue

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon May 4 02:33:17 CDT 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009, Ben Clifford wrote:

> On Fri, 1 May 2009, Mihael Hategan wrote:
>
> > > I used this one /nfs/osg-data/osgedu/benc/swift
> >
> > Well, the mighty benc doesn't allow you to write to his directory. Make
> > your own!

Actually, that isn't the problem.

Apparently Zhao has his credential mapped to two VOs - engage and osgedu.
Nondeterministically, he will run as the osgedu or engage user on an osg
site that supports both. The test directories are set up for people being
mapped into user osgedu.

In general, Swift gets into trouble on sites where you're mapped to
multiple users, and I think is inadvisable to do.