[Swift-devel] Open Provenance Model log exporter

Ian Foster foster at anl.gov
Thu Mar 5 12:56:47 CST 2009

Ben:

That sounds interesting. Are there any decent tools for analyzing/
processing OPM logs that we can make use of?

One issue that I recall from past discussions was that Swift's
functional model makes provenance in some ways "simpler" than in other
systems. Do we lose that simplicity when we export to OPM?

Maybe we can discuss these issues when you get some experience with OPM.

Ian.