[Swift-devel] Re: swift testing of gram5 on teraport

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 19 10:54:15 CDT 2009

We'll find a way to do this, STu, but it may go a little slower than
desired due to heavy multi-tasking in the group.

So you should push forward to get it testable, thats step zero I think.

In parallel, we should discuss on the list what ifany Swift changes are
needed to use it. It dont have my head around the issue at the moment.
Where can we read the specs of how it affects the user?

We have a pretty swamped schedule through July, so I'd expect to slot
this for late Jul early Aug.

Thanks,

Mike