[Swift-devel] swift testing of gram5 on teraport

Stuart Martin smartin at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 19 10:21:57 CDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Ben was planning on testing GRAM5 on teraport for Swift.  Now that Ben
is moving on, I am wondering what the plan is for that.  Do you still
plan to do that?  Is there someone else that will do the testing?

Ti was going to install GRAM5 for Ben to try out, but he has been
delayed dealing with other issues.  GRAM5 has not yet been installed
on teraport.  I was going to ask him again to install it, but I don't
know who will now drive this testing.

-Stu