[Swift-devel] condor-g test on ff-grid site

Glen Hocky hockyg at uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 18 15:15:03 CDT 2009

Hey Zhao,
I couldn't get it to work from teraport but from the engage login host,
engage-submit, i can with this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<config xmlns="http://www.griphyn.org/chimera/GVDS-PoolConfig"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" version="1.5">
  <pool handle="ff">
  <gridftp url="gsiftp://ff-grid.unl.edu" />
  <execution provider="condor" />
  <profile namespace="globus" key="queue">default</profile>
  <profile namespace="globus" key="jobType">grid</profile>
  <profile namespace="globus" key="gridResource">gt2
ff-grid.unl.edu/jobmanager-pbs</profile>
  <workdirectory>/panfs/panasas/CMS/data/oops/swiftwork</workdirectory>
  </pool>
</config>