[Swift-devel] Test Cases for Swift Test

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 4 14:08:09 CDT 2009

Hi, Ben

Here is a list of the tests I put in the regular swift test with coaster
on TeraGrid for now. Sooner, we are going to test
swift with condor-G on OSG, too. Is there any other tests you want to
put it the regular test for swift, more sites, more applications, or
more swift features?

best
zhao

<Test Case>:
 1 Sanity Test (Swift language behavior test)
     061-cattwo
     130-fmri
     103-quote.swift
     1032-singlequote.swift
     1031-quote.swift
     1033-singlequote.swift
     141-space-in-filename
     142-space-and-quotes

 2 Data Movement Test
     foreach data in {1KB, 1MB, "10MB, 100MB, 1GB"}
         foreach i in {1, 10, 100, 1000}
              copy data to site
              redirect data to output_file
              copy output_file back to submit host
         done
     done

3. Application Test
    SCIP - 1000 jobs on ranger,   I am building scip on uc-teragrid and
Abe now, hopefully, could add those sites today.
    DOCK6 - 1000 jobs on uc teragrid.