[Swift-devel] Coasters and std's on ranger

skenny at uchicago.edu skenny at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 14 13:22:26 CDT 2009

darn...

Execution failed:
        Exception in RInvoke:
Arguments: [scripts/4reg_dummy.R,
matrices/4_reg/network1/gestspeech.cov, 29, 0.5, speech]
Host: RANGER
Directory:
4reg_speech-20090714-1309-b650zi68/jobs/3/RInvoke-351ksndj
stderr.txt:

stdout.txt:

----

Caused by:
        Block task failed: 0714-090151-000000Block task ended
prematurely

Cleaning up...
Shutting down service at https://129.114.50.163:38571

i can file a bug report with TG if need be, but i'm not quite
sure the best thing to tell them (?) also, i'm wondering how
coasters was previously able to work around this bug?

~sk