[Swift-devel] Re: Coasters failing on Teraport - cant find Java?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 27 15:25:13 CST 2009

I'll let Allan go for the chocolate bar :)

To clarify further: with coasters, is <gridftp url=local://localhost> a
valid option?

Ie, coasters has 3 valid data provider options: gridftp, local, and
"filesystem" which uses the coasters themselves to move data?

(Can you explain how the "filesystem" method works? I didnt find the
userguide clear enough on that to help decide if/when to select this method)

- Mike