[Swift-devel] Swift svn swift-r2386 cog-r2261

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 16 08:04:40 CST 2009

I resolved my problem. Some bit in my account at TACC was set
incorrectly - was fixed by TG helpdesk. Then I needed to explicitly
specify a project, as I now have several on Ranger.

Sarah, its possible that your problem is due to specifying an account
thats not valid on Ranger. Try changing the '5N' in your account to '4N'
- I think thats the right one for Ranger.

- Mike