[Swift-devel] coasters on UC teraport with head job running on a worker node

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 6 12:27:21 CST 2009

I tested it, and it worked - very nice.

I like the idea of moving the service load to a worker when possible.

So this patch gets around the problem of managed-fork/condor jobmanager
by submitting to the pbs jobmanager instead of fork.

But that means that to generalize this, we still need to solve the
problem of running the service bootstrap.sh if the cluster is a condor
pool, right?

- Mike