[Swift-devel] Google Summer of Code Student

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 30 08:15:06 CDT 2009

Xi Li wrote many drafts of notes and memos that captured some of this.
The material could use review and comment, and I think we should put
this and similar logic/design notes into a directory in the doc subtree.

Im sure that Xi would appreciate being kept in the discussion. I have
not checked if she is still on this list or not; she sent in a draft
paper when she went back to China, but I personally didnt have time to
review and comment.

The algorithms and issues involved are complex, so the attached needs
review and should be taken as a draft design extraction by a reader of
the code, not the developer, although Mihael did help Xi quite a bit in
gathering this understanding.

- Mike