[Swift-devel] feature request

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 28 15:00:40 CDT 2009

Hi, Ben

Is this the following a correct condor-G sites.xml ?

zhao

<config>

  <pool handle="renci-engage" >
    <gridftp  url="gsiftp://belhaven-1.renci.org/" />
    <execution provider="gt4" jobmanager="condor"
url="belhaven-1.renci.org:2119/jobmanager-condor"/>
    <workdirectory >/nfs/osg-data/osgedu/benc/swift</workdirectory>
  </pool>

</config>