[Swift-devel] condor-g version sensitivity in swift 0.9rc2

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 23 12:39:57 CDT 2009

Im behind on my swift-devel reading so its likely this was already stated:

- does this rev let us now use condor-g to run more jobs on a GRAM-2
site that we could before?

- should we try doing so, first on test sites like uc.teragrid, then OSG
sites?

- does it work with coasters, or are further mods needed for that?