[Swift-devel] Planning next set of Swift features and releases

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 22 09:58:47 CDT 2009

Yes.

But when we meet the consensus seems to often be that we should also
work these issues incrementall on this list, and at the meetings do
things that we need whiteboards and brainstorming for.

So lets keep pushing through these topics.

Should this list move soon to bugzilla?

Should discussion be via bugzilla at the point?

Maybe stay on this list for now???