[Swift-devel] Planning next set of Swift features and releases

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 22 09:55:55 CDT 2009

I would simply say that provenance bubbling up in the priority list.

Provenance is of little interest until you start generating enough
results to have something to show the provenance *of*.

Now that we're getting some results on several projects, provenance is
moving up in priority.

That seems as it should be given our development and management resources.

Lets keep working through the list analytically.