[Swift-devel] Planning next set of Swift features and releases

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Apr 22 09:09:56 CDT 2009

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Michael Wilde wrote:

> And we have a live and growing user group in OOPS who can benefit from
> provenance as I stated on the list in the past week or two. (and who in fact
> has built a simple web interface to view swift results)

You repeatedly state that people want it. Ian repeatedly states that
people want it. No one gives me feed back. Stop stating that people want
it and give me feed back.

Who has written this web interface? Has it been discussed here? Does it
use the existing provenance data base? What is the project management
failure that has caused this work to happen in secret?