[Swift-devel] coaster block allocations

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 17 18:15:18 CDT 2009

Am I doing this wrong?

com$ javac CS.java
CS.java:616: method does not override a method from its superclass
         @Override
          ^
CS.java:634: method does not override a method from its superclass
     @Override
      ^
CS.java:714: method does not override a method from its superclass
                 @Override
                  ^
CS.java:719: method does not override a method from its superclass
                 @Override
                  ^
CS.java:733: method does not override a method from its superclass
                 @Override
                  ^
5 errors
com$ which javac