[Swift-devel] How to do coasters on bgp?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 15 23:40:23 CDT 2009

Modulo subtleties which I dont understand or cant foresee, this sounds
very good to me.

I realized I may have caused confusion in my previous post on this: when
  I said that "this is what you are doing", I meant approach (1) below.
Which sounded to me as good or better that whats been called static
provisioning.

Im interested in what others think, but I like the scheme below.