[Swift-devel] feature request

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Apr 15 14:42:26 CDT 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Michael Wilde wrote:

> I'd like to ask Zhao to do some of this testing, with OOPS on Ranger and other
> TG and OSG sites, as prep for getting the tools in broader use in the OOPS
> group.

There is a per-site test suite already in place, though not run
particularly often.

I think any per-site testing should be based around that (for example, new
site definitions contributed to the tests/sites/ svn directory and tests
driven by the scripts there and any new tests also contributed there).

I don't see coaster per-site testing to be hugely different than any other
per-site testing (other than less of it has been done, I think)