[Swift-devel] swift + condor-g

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 13 10:44:53 CDT 2009

That sounds good. I assume that this enhancement would also provide one
of the pre-requisites for making coasters use condor-g.

Having condor-g working, even without coasters, OOPS can start using OSG
and TG for real production (as most real oops jobs are hour-long or so).

This assumes that along with condor-g support, that the condor-g grid
monitor feature also works.