[Swift-devel] gram4 + coasters + environment

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sat Oct 11 08:39:20 CDT 2008

Whenr unning through gram2 plain, gram4 plain, gram2 + coasters, on TG
UC/ANL, as user 'sidgrid', I get the same environment for all three, a
fairly well populated environment including a nice big path.

When I run coasters + gram4, I get a very sparse environment, specifically
with no PATH set.

Its interesting that the environment doesn't get set when launching
coasters through gram4, but that neither one of them on its own is
sufficient to lose my environment.