[Swift-devel] could swift use return code from falkon as a success notification?

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Oct 1 03:10:28 CDT 2008

I was playing with this last week so have a patch in my stack:

cd cog/
wget http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~benc/return-codes-1
patch -p1 < ./return-codes-1

This changes Swift behaviour but does not do anything to provider-deef,
which might or might not work correctly at the moment.

Running the tests in tests/misc/ by running ./run in that directory will
help you test whether its working still or not - check they pass before
you apply the patch, and then check afterwards too.