[Swift-devel] testing replication

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 22 13:02:20 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 12:50 -0500, lixi at uchicago.edu wrote:

> I knew these values. My intention is that we might could
> turn these factors into variables which could be changed for
> each run. Is that possible or has that been already
> implemented?

As I mentioned before, you can edit libexec/scheduler.xml

You'll see something like this:
<scheduler type="vds-adaptive" shareID="vdl2:scheduler:{sites}">
  <property name="transformationCatalogFile" value="{tcfile}"/>
</scheduler>

You can set your own properties there. For example:
<property name="jobSubmissionTaskLoadFactor" value="-1"/>