[Swift-devel] proper way to run swift on resource using condor?

Stuart Martin smartin at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 21 09:48:02 CDT 2008

Looking at the kit registrations for remote compute kits, purdue has
WS GRAM (version 4.0.1 very old) registered.  But maybe it is not
running.  Seems the kit registration should only say a version.  Then
the actual contact information (host:port/service path) should be only
be listed when the container is up running.  I think JP has made the
latest remote compute kit available that includes WS GRAM from 4.0.7 +
an rft patch.  So we should ask Purdue to install that.  Does that
make sense JP?

http://info.teragrid.org:8080/webmds/webmds?info=tgislocal&xsl=kitsregistration

Name	Type	Version	Endpoint
prews-gram-condor	prews-gram	4.0.1	tg-condor.purdue.teragrid.org:2119/
jobmanager-condor
Name	Type	Version	Endpoint
globus-mds	globus-mds4	4.0.1	https://tg-condor.purdue.teragrid.org:8443/wsrf/services/DefaultIndexService
Name	Type	Version	Endpoint
ws-delegation	ws-delegation	4.0.1	https://tg-condor.purdue.teragrid.org:8443/wsrf/services/DelegationService
Name	Type	Version	Endpoint
ws-gram/Condor	ws-gram	4.0.1	https://tg-condor.purdue.teragrid.org:8443/wsrf/services/ManagedJobFactoryService
Name	Type	Version	Endpoint
globus-mds-auth	globus-mds4	4.0.1	https://tg-condor.purdue.teragrid.org:8448/wsrf/services/DefaultIndexService
Name	Type	Version	Endpoint
ws-gram/Fork	ws-gram	4.0.1	https://tg-condor.purdue.teragrid.org:8443/wsrf/services/ManagedJobFactoryService
Name	Type	Version	Endpoint
prews-gram-fork	prews-gram	4.0.1	tg-condor.purdue.teragrid.org:2119/
jobmanager-fork