[Swift-devel] Re: swift-falkon problem

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Mar 24 04:28:00 CDT 2008

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008, Michael Wilde wrote:

> I'm now going to start performance measurement and tuning on this now that
> things seem stable enough to do repeatable runs.

For worker side performance measurement, set
wrapperlog.always.transfer=true and copy the resulting *.d directory
(which should have the same basename as the logfile) into the log repo.

That will give a breakdown of what the worker is doing during the time
that falkon says it is executing (which ideally will be almost entirely
executing the actual application).