[Swift-devel] Re: swift-falkon problem

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:24:54 CDT 2008

Hi,

The attachment is the BGexec source code to use with both non-swift and
swift. To use it, first compile it like "gcc -o BGexec BGexec.c", run
invoke it, run "./BGexec 127.0.0.1 55000 55001 -debug swift" the last
option is to indicate that we are running BGexec with swift, if not
simply change it to no.

zhao