[Swift-devel] Re: swift-falkon problem

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 17 08:34:28 CDT 2008

I did a clean checkout to get the latest rev directly on the bblogin
machine (previously I copied the code).

Strange: this time provider-deef didnt show up in the modules directory.
  I *thought* last time it did, unless I'm imagining things.

Did something just change w.r.t provider-deef, or is my memory faulty?

- Mike