[Swift-devel] Re: Question of wrapper.sh

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sun Mar 9 20:51:07 CDT 2008

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, Zhao Zhang wrote:

> well, the tar ball I sent in the last email is from 256 cores, are they from
> the same cpu? By the way, I tried to find the .log files, but there isn't any
> in the folder where I started the swift script.

How are you building provider-deef? The old way messes up logging. Since
r1525 in December, a way to build that doesn't do this is to build swift
and provider-deef at the same time, by using this command in the vdsk
directory:

  ant -Dwith-provider-deef redist

You'll get a warning like this:
 [input] Warning! The specified target directory
(/Users/benc/work/cog/modules/swift/../..//modules/swift/dist/swift-0.3-dev)
does not seem to contain a Swift build.

which is not a problem - press return a few times to get the build to
continue.