[Swift-devel] Falkon and Coaster support for MPI

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 30 12:46:23 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 12:31 -0500, Ioan Raicu wrote:
> Comon Mihael, quit being so quick to argue :)\

I'm not sure what you mean. Arguments are not a bad thing. They are the
mechanism to clarify issues and solve problems. Arguing by exclusively
using rhetoric or not following logic much, on the other hand, is
probably not that useful.

I was trying to point out that there are some recurring patterns when
moving from the single site batch job pattern to a multi site grid-like
pattern, and that there's little infrastructure to support that move.
But the problems themselves are there to stay, and won't go away if
ignored.