[Swift-devel] workflow run with the newest Swift

lixi at uchicago.edu lixi at uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 27 12:53:48 CDT 2008

>In the present implementation, replication will never
happen until one job
>has completed. If your first job hits a slow site, then you
will be in
>trouble.

>It might be useful to have other controls on replication -
for example, an
>initial time to use when a mean time is not known, that
might be set to
>half an hour or something like that.

I notice that a submission time calculation has been added.
How about utilizing similar way to start replication? For
example, waiting time could be also calculated every seconds
after submission. When meeting the time throttle of
waitting, replication should be initiated.