[Swift-devel] Re: remote file system

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 11:04:19 CDT 2008

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> >  How can
> > I check if they are right for Swift?
>
> I think it's somewhat the other way. We need to make Swift work on them.

One way to gather information there is to clearly identify each site
problem. These two UCSD sites that Xi mentions in bug 146 seem to have
similar problems (which, if they use a common shared file system would
not surprise me).

But I have not seen reports for other sites having consistent problems.
Those could be reported on this list or in the bugzilla in the specific
site problems component.