[Swift-devel] [Fwd: Re: [incubator-committers] Re: swift project in hibernation]

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 5 10:35:29 CDT 2008

If "chair" is someone who maintains the infrastructure it should be a
developer.

If its someone that makes management decisions and speaks for the
project, it should be me.

I should be the one who requests the project to be un-hibernated, but at
least designated developer should be able to interact with dev.globus
regarding infrastructure setup, imho.

Mihael, Ben - do you have a recommendation on this? Seems like once
infrastructure setup is done, I should be able to be chair.

- Mike