[Swift-devel] Re: 2 rack run with swift

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu Jul 24 11:31:16 CDT 2008

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Michael Wilde wrote:

> I *think* the plots bear this out, but need more assessment.

The raw info that is useful for debugging that is the -info wrapper log
files that you'll need to turn on explicitly, which is these:

> Then turn on some of the timing metrics in wrapper.sh to see
> where time is spent.

Some of the patches I sent ended up in very different form in the main
codebase - for example, the worker-node local job directories.

But for any of those runs it would be useful to collect all the wrapper
(-info) logs to look at the timings.