[Swift-devel] Question for running swift with 2 psets on BGP

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 22 16:00:46 CDT 2008

ok, I removed the "static" in the line Mihael pointed out. And recompile
it, got the following.

zhao

compile:
     [echo] [provider-deef]: COMPILE
    [mkdir] Created dir: /gpfs/home/falkon/cog/modules/provider-deef/build
    [javac] Compiling 8 source files to
/gpfs/home/falkon/cog/modules/provider-deef/build
    [javac]
/gpfs/home/falkon/cog/modules/provider-deef/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/JobSubmissionTaskHandler.java:157:
non-static method instance(java.lang.String,int) cannot be referenced
from a static context
    [javac]             resourcePool = ResourcePool.instance(server, 1);
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac] Note:
/gpfs/home/falkon/cog/modules/provider-deef/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/JobSubmissionTaskHandler.java
uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
    [javac] 1 error