[Swift-devel] Re: Question and update on swift script

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 30 11:38:39 CST 2008

Jim, the Swift tutorial I gave last week has a few version of a system
diagram. Let me know if this meets your needs:

https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/pub/Education/FloridaInternationalGridSchool2008Syllabus/6_SwiftWorkflow.pdf

https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/pub/Education/FloridaInternationalGridSchool2008Syllabus/6_SwiftWorkflow.ppt

slides 7, 22, 28.  Feel free to use anything else.

- Mike