[Swift-devel] Re: latest attempt with GRAM4

Mike Kubal mikekubal at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 13:36:20 CST 2008

Yes, I believe you are right. The kickstart message
may be only a warning. After digging a little deeper
it appears the job is failing due to a project/account
id problem. I get the following error:

Caused by:
        The executable could not be started., qsub:
Invalid Account MSG=invalid account

I am specifying the same TG-account in my site-file
for the gram4 run that fails, as in the site-file for
the pre-ws job that suceeds. This is the same project,
TG-MCA01S018, that is set in my .tg_default_project
file in ~kubal/ on the UC teragrid.