[Swift-devel] log-processing

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Dec 10 07:28:29 CST 2008

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Tiberiu Stef-Praun wrote:

> I was wondering if the log processing tool can create some graph where
> I can see useful information on a per-atomic-application basis. I'm
> interested in average, min. max time spent in each atomic application.

As an already implemented graph, not at the moment; but most of the stuff
in in place to do so.

By 'time spent in each', do you mean time spent with a compute node
running your app code or with overhead such as stagein and queue time.

Information for both of those options is available (but not filtered by
app) at the moment.